Thinking through the “Marriage Redefinition” Debate
Here is a page of helpful website links to articles and videos to help you think through the Marriage debate through a Christian worldview:
- Testimony of Millie Fontana (Millie is an athiest who is donor-conceived child raised by two lesbians)
- A collection of helpful articles from the "Communicate Jesus" webste.
- Michael Jensen's article on the ABC DRUM "I oppose same sex marriage and no, I'm not a bigot"
- Katy Faurst interview with Tony Jones (Katy was raised by lesbian parents and is an advocate for traditional marriage)
- Ravi Zacharias on the Christian view of homosexuality. (Heads up: Ravi uses a lot of big words but hang in there as there are a lot of good points that Ravi makes regarding this debate)
- Marriage Lecture Audio "Definining and Defending Christian Marriage in an Age of Redefinition" from Rev Sandy Grant (Senior Minister of St Michael's Anglican church in Wollongong)