Online Church (during COVID-19)
To help limit the spread of COVID-19 and in line with the current restrictions, we will not be meeting face to face in our church building on Sundays until the situation with the virus resolves and it is safe to have public gatherings.
We look forward to seeing you at our Online Church. We will be providing the instructions on accessing it below.
Church Meetings on Sunday 5 April
Please note: We are using the Zoom application to connect. If you do not have it on your device, we ask you to please download it in advance. If you have not done it you will be prompted to do it when you click on the "Zoom Session" link.
Also note that you can dial-in via phone to hear the audio-only of the meetings - call 02 80156011 followed by entering the ID below and then press the # key.
Zoom details available from James or contact firstname.lastname@example.org (business hours).
Please connect with this Zoom Session to join 10:30am church (ID: 750 206 607). You will be able to sign in from 10:15am.
Please connect with this Zoom Session to join 5pm church (ID: 766 823 616). You will be able to sign in from 4:45pm.
Unable to join at any of these times or in case the technology fails
Link to the sermon on YouTube, the sermon transcript and the Kids' talk.
Follow-up Support with Technology
Please contact email@example.com if you require assistance with the technology setup and someone will contact you during the week.
Zoom Etiquette tips
“So, we, being many, are one body in Christ, and individually members of one another” (Romans 12:5) – even in quarantine. May God’s be glorified in our online meetings!
- Sign in 5-10 minutes before if possible. Locate your microphone (mute/unmute) and video icon. Test to make sure speaker and microphone are working.
- Feel welcome to "chat" with all participants beforehand as you would normally at the start of a service. Be ready to start at our usual time(s).
- Please remain muted when you are not talking to avoid interrupting the flow of worship, and to reduce background sounds.
- During the singing of hymns, mute yourself so that we do not “sing/talk over” each other, and to avoid any possible delay in transmission.
- When speaking in interactive sessions, if you are able, please keep background noise and interruptions such as pets, household appliances, and foot traffic to a minimum - kids are fine!
- The video can be kept on as you desire, unless your internet connection is unstable.
- There may be hitches, so let us be patient and kind with each other; things will get smoother as time goes on. Remember, though we are physically apart, we gather in spirit to worship as a community.
Jesus said: “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.”—John 14:27
For Sandy's Pastoral Letters please follow the links:
- Wednesday 18 March 2020
- Thursday 19 March 2020
- Saturday 21 March 2020
- Tuesday 24 March 2020
- Wednesday 25 March 2020