Kids & Teenagers at Drummoyne Presbyterian
Kids & Teeangers are an important part of our Church family at Drummoyne Presbyterian and are welcome at all our Church meetings. A number of childrens groups also run during the week.
At all three Church meetings, children are welcome to sit in the Church with their parents or to use the creche area at the back of the Church. This is equipped with toys, audio feed, airconditioning and couches.
- 9am has no formal kids program but children are welcome and parents can use the creche area if needed.
- 10:30am has a formal kids church program catering for toddlers through to Year 6. There is also a Bible study group for Highschool students in Years 7 to 9 during the time of the Bible talk.
- 5:00pm has a formal creche to give mums and dads some child-free time to hear the bible talk.
During the week
We also have a number of kids groups that meet during the week including:
- Play Group - Wednesday's 10am-12pm (for children aged 0 - 5 years)
- DY High school youth group - Friday's 7pm-8:45pm (for teenagers in high school Years 7-12).
Every Friday during school term members of Drummoyne Presbyterian Church teach scripture at Drummoyne Public School. If you would like to volunteer please speak to Darryl Soh for more information or email him.
Protecting the health and safety of our children
Children are an important and valued part of our Church family. We take seriously the need to provide a safe and loving place for children to learn and play. It is mandatory for anyone who holds a leadership role in Drummoyne Presbyterian or is involved with the care of children under 18 to undertake Child Protection Training and adhere to our Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct.