Each Sunday there are many people involved in each Church meeting. We want each congregation to work toward being a congregation where everyone feels they have a ministry. Role coordinators ensure we have people rostered on each week to serve in each of the different roles.
What to do:
- Work with the pastor of your congregation to co-ordinate people serving in a way that will make the meeting helpful for those who come.
- 20mins after church on Sundays.
- There is a detailed training seminar for Red Boxes, and you should complete this before you assist with counting or recording of money given.
Who to ask:
- 9am – Darryl Soh, 10:30am – Darryl Soh, 5pm – Darryl Soh
On any Sunday there are loads of people involved at dpc in different ways. Many of these roles have a co-ordinator who use the Drummoyne Presbyterian planner to manage people serving in a particular role.
Role coordinators are responsible for:
- get people on the planner, and takes responsibility for drop outs,
- help recruit & train people who are new to the role,
- give feedback and encouragement to everyone serving in this role
- work with other coordinators to make sure we aren’t rostering someone on to do multiple jobs each week.
Please don’t roster people without putting them on the planner – one of our major problems is people being asked to do too many things on the same week. By all working off the same document we can hopefully minimise this.